iOS apps or plug-in inspiration.

iOS apps or plug-in inspiration.
« on: July 04, 2019, 09:07:36 AM »
Hi there,

I have just recently joined the lucky group that is called Pro2 owners and was looking for some inspiration.

For years now I have been using different apps and plugins in my musical endeavors. After purchasing my Pro2 I realised that there are a lot of similarities between it and the Arturia ISEM app. I started to convert my favorite patches to the Pro2 and am very pleased that this is a very easy.
I did discover that the Pro2 is in every way a bit harsher the the ISEM luckily this makes them play beautiful together.

Any other apps or plugins I should look out for.

Greetings Nigel.

Re: iOS apps or plug-in inspiration.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 09:57:05 AM »
Hi there,

I have just recently joined the lucky group that is called Pro2 owners and was looking for some inspiration.

For years now I have been using different apps and plugins in my musical endeavors. After purchasing my Pro2 I realised that there are a lot of similarities between it and the Arturia ISEM app. I started to convert my favorite patches to the Pro2 and am very pleased that this is a very easy.
I did discover that the Pro2 is in every way a bit harsher the the ISEM luckily this makes them play beautiful together.

Any other apps or plugins I should look out for.

Greetings Nigel.
I also have the same question. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Oliver