Luigi's Wavetables and Texture Samples #2

Shaw

Luigi's Wavetables and Texture Samples #2
« on: July 04, 2019, 07:51:46 AM »
Luigi ("laurentluigi" on this forum) sent me some more samples for the Prophet X which I have posted online for you guys to download:  http://modulatable.com/Repository/

This pack contains 730 mb of wavetables and textures.

Enjoy!
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

Re: Luigi's Wavetables and Texture Samples #2
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 08:13:04 AM »
Thank you again!

Shaw

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 10:15:42 AM »
Luigi's Samples have been renumbered 02 through 15 (so they can all be loaded at the same time) and can all be downloaded in one .zip file (2GB in size) -- http://modulatable.com/Repository/

Thanks to Lady Gaia for the PX-Renumber utility!
And thanks to Luigi for the Samples!

Enjoy!
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 03:36:07 PM »
Luigi's Samples have been renumbered 02 through 15 (so they can all be loaded at the same time) and can all be downloaded in one .zip file (2GB in size) -- http://modulatable.com/Repository/

Thanks to Lady Gaia for the PX-Renumber utility!
And thanks to Luigi for the Samples!
Thank you.

Enjoy!

drxcm

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 11:42:01 PM »
Getting a 'forbidden' message when trying to download this - anyone else?

Shaw

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 10:32:39 AM »

Oops... doing a bit of site maintenance.  Will have it back online soon.
Thanks!

Shaw

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 06:51:20 PM »

Oops... doing a bit of site maintenance.  Will have it back online soon.
Thanks!
...and back online.  You should be able to download the samples now.
If you continue getting the error, clearing your browser cache should remedy that.

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2019, 09:45:30 PM »
What's the proper folder structure to import these onto the synth? I unarchived the main zip file and renamed the folder u01 as there's already a u00 on my USB drive. I tried importing it like that but it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated! Also is there any information anywhere about the proper procedure for folder structure? I didn't find any in the manual nor on 8Dio's website.

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2019, 05:54:27 PM »
At the root level of your USB drive there needs to be a directory named px.  Inside that directory is where the Prophet X will look for the likes of u00.

There are reasonably comprehensive instructions as part of the VCO Pack on my site under Installation, so long as you ignore the specific bank it describes those samples being installed into.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 05:56:40 PM by Lady Gaia »

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 04:06:11 PM »
At the root level of your USB drive there needs to be a directory named px.  Inside that directory is where the Prophet X will look for the likes of u00.

There are reasonably comprehensive instructions as part of the VCO Pack on my site under Installation, so long as you ignore the specific bank it describes those samples being installed into.

The folder structure is px->u01-> and then the zip files that are 02 through 15. Is there something else I need to do?

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 04:21:58 PM »
The folder structure is px->u01-> and then the zip files that are 02 through 15. Is there something else I need to do?

There's a category folder between u01 and the individual .zip files.  For example:

/px/u01/15 Synth/<zips here>

The category folder name must exactly match one of the 17 supported categories:

01 Ambience
  02 Bass
  03 Brass
  04 Choir
  05 Cinematic
  06 Drums
  07 Effects
  08 Ethnic
  09 Guitar
  10 Keyboard
  11 Percussion
  12 Tonal Perc
  13 Piano
  14 Strings
  15 Synth
  16 Vox
  17 Winds

Are you sure this wasn't already part of the folder structure you downloaded originally?