OB6 sysex file and screendump examples

OB6 sysex file and screendump examples
« on: March 05, 2016, 11:06:19 PM »
Does anyone have a OB6 patch sysex file and a screendump of the knob positions and button selections? Thanks.

Re: OB6 sysex file and screendump examples
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
Does anyone have a OB6 patch sysex file and a screendump of the knob positions and button selections? Thanks.

I just emailed DSI about this, really would like this too

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 10:26:04 AM »
We don't have any materials that show the configurations of the factory programs in the OB-6. However, you'll notice that when you manipulate the front panel controls, a dot appears on the main display when you reach the saved value for a given parameter, which you can use to reverse engineer any program.

Also, the company Sound Tower should be releasing their editor software for the OB-6 in the near future, which is another option for getting a visual breakdown of how the factory programs are constructed.
SEQUENTIAL

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 11:44:22 PM »
We don't have any materials that show the configurations of the factory programs in the OB-6. However, you'll notice that when you manipulate the front panel controls, a dot appears on the main display when you reach the saved value for a given parameter, which you can use to reverse engineer any program.

Also, the company Sound Tower should be releasing their editor software for the OB-6 in the near future, which is another option for getting a visual breakdown of how the factory programs are constructed.
Given that Sound Tower are effectively your officially endorsed editors, can you put any gentle pressure on them to fix bugs and more accurately represent your synth's features and parameters?

http://forum.davesmithinstruments.com/index.php/topic,325.0.html

Personally, I don't think it reflects well on DSI when these things aren't addressed. From my experience, our customer requests and complaints aren't listened to by Sound Tower but hopefully your more official voice would be.