Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!
« on: July 01, 2019, 03:19:50 PM »
I hope everyone has a chance to get outside and enjoy the spectacle that is the 4th of July. We are throwing a storewide sale to celebrate our first ever Independence Day! This Fireworks and Barbecue sale will end on July 5th, 2019! We would like to wish everyone a very LOUD and very safe holiday!

Robust American Patches

Thanks for your time!

Re: Happy Independence Day!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 05:07:40 PM »
The 4th of July is not for another 3 days...
Oberheim OB-X8, Minimoog D (vintage), OB6 (Desktop), Oberheim Matrix-6 (MIDI Controller for OB6), VC340

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 05:32:51 PM »
Merry Christmas to all!

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 05:35:24 PM »
Happy Easter!  :)

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 05:37:37 PM »
Happy New Year 2030 ! (the day of my retirement, when I'll finally be able to fully enjoy my synths all day long, all year round !)
Oberheim OB-X8, Minimoog D (vintage), OB6 (Desktop), Oberheim Matrix-6 (MIDI Controller for OB6), VC340

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 05:38:28 PM »
Happy New Year 2030 ! (the day of my retirement, when I'll finally be able to fully enjoy my synths all day long, all year round !)

Amen to that Brother!!!

jg666

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 11:34:29 PM »
I would like to wish all my fellow Englishmen a Happy St George's Day for 23rd April 2020 :) ;)
DSI Prophet Rev2, DSI Pro 2, Moog Sub37, Korg Minilogue, Yamaha MOXF6, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Montage6

ddp

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 12:10:41 AM »
I shall probalby enjoy the day on Twitter, I'm Tweeting against this administrating, how silly is that?  That's what we've become as a nation, and so it goes. I have a new quad Buchla Skylab that can barely bleep and boop, so I'll probably play with that to be honest.  But, I still love my Prophet X, it's my go to late night synth, the Moog One's too much thought.
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 10:00:36 AM »
I shall probalby enjoy the day on Twitter, I'm Tweeting against this administrating, how silly is that?  That's what we've become as a nation, and so it goes. I have a new quad Buchla Skylab that can barely bleep and boop, so I'll probably play with that to be honest.  But, I still love my Prophet X, it's my go to late night synth, the Moog One's too much thought.

Good for you! Our lengthy name, Robust Ameri...blahblahblah is our tweet against the Admin. One has to be Robust to make it through these buffoons/thugs that call themselves an administration.

More than enough said.

Have fun with the Buchla, I played one for about 20 minutes once. Then we moseyed on over to Tonto and took pictures.

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2019, 03:08:10 PM »
USWNT just bust out the independence on England!   Let's go ladies!  On to the final again...

Great deal, RobustAmerican!

OB-X8, Pro 3, P6, Rev2, Take 5, 3rd Wave, Deepmind, PolyBrute, Sub 37
Sound Sets:
https://sounddesign.sellfy.store/
Free Patches:
https://www.PresetPatch.com/user/CreativeSpiral

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 01:16:51 PM »
USWNT just bust out the independence on England!   Let's go ladies!  On to the final again...

Great deal, RobustAmerican!

Listening to your video right now on a laptop and it sounds fantastic. Great work Sir!