Deckard's Dream Sample and Preset Pack

Shaw

Re: Deckard's Dream Sample and Preset Pack
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2021, 10:19:56 AM »
Big Thank you to Shaw for generously sending me the Deckards Dream files :)
Tim

Same here. Thanks Shaw.

Keith
hi, can anyone send me here,please?try to send an email to Shaw, but no answer.
mysticandquantum @ gmail.com
thanks!
I can email them to you later today…
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2021, 11:30:08 AM »
Big Thank you to Shaw for generously sending me the Deckards Dream files :)
Tim

Same here. Thanks Shaw.

Keith
hi, can anyone send me here,please?try to send an email to Shaw, but no answer.
mysticandquantum @ gmail.com
thanks!
I can email them to you later today…

thanks a lot!

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2021, 06:43:47 AM »
Thank you for all the hard work and for contributing so much to the Prophet X community.  I’m very much looking forward to checking them out!

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2021, 10:06:38 AM »
Full Disclosure:  This is my new venture...

I've sampled my Deckard's Dream and just finishing up the accompanying presets.

Here are the specs:
• 182 multi-sampled instruments for the Sequential Prophet X
• over 31,000 individual stereo samples
• over 19 GB of sample content
• 256 custom presets (a full bank of both A and B Layers)
• Will be available soon

In the meantime, I have some free samples and presets available for download:  www.modulatable.com

and a promo video with some sounds here:

It looks like the site no longer works, are you able to send me the file, or do you have another link?

Thanke!

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2021, 06:26:40 PM »
Full Disclosure:  This is my new venture...

The website appears to be down. If anyone has a mirror or can share via a google drive or something I would greatly appreciate it.

« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2021, 05:51:26 AM »

The website appears to be down. If anyone has a mirror or can share via a google drive or something I would greatly appreciate it.

Shaw is no longer selling his (excellent) sounds and presets and has decommissioned his web page. You can, however, contact him personally and politely ask if he might send you a copy, as I did some time ago.

Keith
Prophet X, Prophet 6, Nord Electro 5D 73, Korg Wavestate, NDLR, Arturia Matrixbrute, Waldorf Iridium, BARP 2600, Eurorack and altogether too many guitars.

Shaw

« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2021, 06:03:14 AM »
@ all

Generally speaking, I am no longer selling samples / presets… however if you are interested in the Deckards Dream or MOOG One Samples, just PM me here and I will get them to you.

I’d only ask that you agree not to distribute / sell them.  Otherwise you are free to use them to perform / record / compose / make music.

Regards,

Shaw.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

Shaw

« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2022, 03:10:19 AM »
Thanks so much Shaw for this terrific content.

I'm having a slight problem with the patch names on the PX display - the even numbered patches are missing characters.

The loaded patches display like this:
U3 P1 26354
U3 P2 Bas   <
U3 P3 Pupil Dialation
U3 P4         <

Does anyone out there have a list of all the patch names, as I can then use KnobKraft to rename them.

Thanks in advance!
Prophet X, Korg Modwave, Wavestate, Novation Summit, Microfreak, B2600, Akai Force, Skulpt, Uno Pro, Ableton Live and some modular

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2023, 03:13:55 AM »
First of all

thank you Shaw, the samples sound fantastic!

but i cannot load them onto my PX

- my USB drive is fine, it worked with other packs
- i got enough space

- it shows the correct file size, but it only refreshes parameters and does not load samples

do the files still have to be zipped?

i used a downloader because the direct download always stopped after 50% or so,
and that downloader automatically unzipped the files.

thank you

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2023, 05:31:04 AM »
EDIT: my problem is solved. I dl the zip again and unzipped it manually with the genuine mac archiver app, but only the large zip, not the single zips. Now the installing works.

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2023, 05:36:12 AM »
I've downloaded the zip file but I have a warning error "corrupted file", but now I'm extracting ....

I had the same problem but it worked fine using the mac archiver app and not the 3rd party app i also have