Pro-2 seems to be permanently stuck in sequence editor

Pro-2 seems to be permanently stuck in sequence editor
« on: June 14, 2019, 03:53:14 PM »
I've only had my Pro-2 for about 24 hours, and was going through the presets when at some point, half the panel knobs stopped editing the patch and now seem to be editing a sequence step, and this applies to every patch in the machine.  I can't change the filter as a live edit, nor can I change the global volume.  But when I do move either filter cutoff knob, the display shows me editing that in a sequencer step.

I've tried re-installing the latest official release firmware, restored factory preset, and hit the global reset button within global, and nothing seems to change this state.  Its so frustrating as I was just getting going with it :(

I know and love this synth as a good friend owns one, and that's what led me to my purchase.  I've used the sequencer many times, and can't imagine how I could have gotten locked into it. 

If anyone knows what I may be speaking of, and possibly I'm just missing something obvious, any help would be amazing.  And to be clear, I have tried disengaging and re-engaging the sequencer button....

Re: Pro-2 seems to be permanently stuck in sequence editor
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 01:38:38 PM »
seems the solution was to leave it off overnight and it self healed 🤷‍♂️

hopefully it was 'just one of those things' and the bug doesn't return, otherwise I'm in love with this guy

Re: Pro-2 seems to be permanently stuck in sequence editor
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 06:50:04 PM »
I've only had my Pro-2 for about 24 hours, and was going through the presets when at some point, half the panel knobs stopped editing the patch and now seem to be editing a sequence step, and this applies to every patch in the machine.  I can't change the filter as a live edit, nor can I change the global volume.  But when I do move either filter cutoff knob, the display shows me editing that in a sequencer step.

Came back to my Pro-2 and seems like I'm suddenly in a similar boat -- volume knob has no effect, every other patch when I hit a key suddenly jumps to sequence editor.  I tried resetting globals, but now will try to leave it off overnight.