The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

PXToolkit 1.0 Available Now

Re: PXToolkit 1.0 Available Now
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2019, 10:48:54 PM »
PXToolkit has been updated to version 1.1.3 to take advantage of the new Prophet X firmware version 2.1.1 currently in beta.  I don't think I've posted release notes for the last few revisions, so here they are:

• Added support for Prophet X firmware 2.1.1 with up to 32 user groups for samples
  • Holding the alt/option key while dropping samples now prevents PXToolkit from reading metadata or detecting filename patterns to assign sample root keys
  • Export now uses an underscore separator (_) instead of a pipe character (|) on macOS to improve the portability of exported files for Windows users

• Treat H as equivalent to B in note names for compatibility with SampleRobot's export naming conventions.

• Recognize upper-case file extension variations (eg: .WAV)

As always, the latest release can be downloaded here.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:02:13 PM by Lady Gaia »

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2019, 01:59:08 AM »
Thank you Lady Gaia for your work, which really makes the PX what it should be.
PT10/12HD, Logic X, Digital Performer, Vienna Ensemble Pro
MacPro 5,1; MacBook Pro

Shaw

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2019, 06:22:34 AM »
PXToolkit has been updated to version 1.1.3 to take advantage of the new Prophet X firmware version 2.1.1 currently in beta.  I don't think I've posted release notes for the last few revisions, so here they are:

• Added support for Prophet X firmware 2.1.1 with up to 32 user groups for samples
  • Holding the alt/option key while dropping samples now prevents PXToolkit from reading metadata or detecting filename patterns to assign sample root keys
  • Export now uses an underscore separator (_) instead of a pipe character (|) on macOS to improve the portability of exported files for Windows users

• Treat H as equivalent to B in note names for compatibility with SampleRobot's export naming conventions.

• Recognize upper-case file extension variations (eg: .WAV)
As always, the latest release can be downloaded here.
Many thanks!  Great tool for the PX community!
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2019, 07:16:01 AM »
Thanks. Looks a very useful application.
Regards
Derek

----------

Prophet X, Yamaha Montage 7, SY99, TG77, EX5R, AN1x, FS1r, Motif Rack ES (with PLG150-AN and PLG150-VL), Korg Kronos X61, Nord G2 Engine, and way too many VSTis!