15 Patches for your Rev2 on us...

15 Patches for your Rev2 on us...
« on: May 25, 2019, 10:45:31 AM »
The Free 15

Greetings Everyone!

We've felt terrible about changing the release schedule for Volume II after announcing that it would be released in a few short weeks back in March. So to make amends we're offering a small token of apology and a means to thank the many folks here who purchased Volume I. Most of these patches are included in Volume II for the Rev2. (Coming Very Soon Now) They will probably change a bit when they assume their final forms in Volume II but the basic tones are there already and very usable. U1 P77 isn't included as it was swapped at the last minute with U1 P80 - Resonant Group.

Here's the line up:

U1 P65 - Clavasaurous - Funky Clav for some late night wahwah action.

U1 P66 - Resin Bells - Resonant bells with a unique tone and envelope attack.

U1 P67 - Sickly Sweet - Thick strings with aftertouch volume swells.

U1 P68 - Auto Vibrato -  A simple, almost flute like mono lead.

U1 P69 - Prophet Drive - Distorted guitar riffs anyone? MW for harmonics.

U1 P70 - Punching Pads - A very punchy comp. This can't be overstated.

U1 P71 - Glass Pad - A soft, mellow pad on the darker side.

U1 P72 - Analogue Kick 1 - G1 and C2 are my favorite pitches for solid kicks.

U1 P73 - Do Change - Inspired by the opening synth sound from "Don't Change" by INXS.

U1 P74 - Exoplanet Winds - Alien Planet with an atmosphere and violent aftertouch dives.

U1 P75 - Analogue Snares - Nice, polite synth snare.

U1 P76 - Nylon Electric - Part nylon, part electric. Slightly fuzzy.

U1 P78 - Juno Strings -  Smooth strings. Sound great layered with Sickly Sweet.

U1 P79 - Shotgun Tag - Steampunk shotgun sound fx.

U1 P80 - Resonance Group - A moving, beautifully dark resonant pad.

The only demonstration we have for these sounds so far is a 2 minute song that isn't really finished yet. Ruff mix and all...But it does have 10 of the patches above in the arrangement. The song was produced using the patches above and the Rev2 exclusively.  Yes, even the lame 2 bar drum loop.

Thanks everyone and keep on Synthesizing!   ;D

Randy

Re: 15 Patches for your Rev2 on us...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 11:21:54 AM »
OK, so now we've got a video demonstrating the 15 free patches and hopefully a much better mix. This video has lots of text info about what's happening and when as well as info about the mix and the effects used in Nuendo.

https://youtu.be/OVJhygzPcGU

You can download the patches here.

Thanks Everyone!

Randy

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 11:26:47 AM by RobustAmerican »

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 11:37:14 AM »
OK, so now we've got a video demonstrating the 15 free patches and hopefully a much better mix. This video has lots of text info about what's happening and when as well as info about the mix and the effects used in Nuendo.

https://youtu.be/OVJhygzPcGU

You can download the patches here.

Thanks Everyone!

Randy

THANK YOU! I’ll give these a try as soon as I purchase Soundtower. The INXS patch is perfect timing as my band is working on Don’t Change.
DSI Mopho SE / DSI Prophet Rev2-16 / DSI OB-6 / Roland D-50 / Roland Juno DS88

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 08:56:27 AM »
Excellent. I use to love playing that song in the band I was in during my high school years. I hope you don't have to tweak the patch too much.  ;)

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 05:42:46 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Well, we've just experienced our first host failure over at Robust American Patches. Shopify (our host) and Google Cloud have been experiencing major issues for the past 48 hours. We just wanted to let you know that things are back up and running as expected. This is the first issue we've had with our host since opening our doors back on Dec 16th 2018. I guess that's not too bad...One issue in almost 6 months. We sincerely hope this hasn't inconvenienced anyone here.

Thanks you guys!

Randy