My Rev2 key is 4 tone lower : when I hit A, it plays a D. No callibration works

Hi everyone.

I'm a new Rev2 (8 voice) owner.

Until now I was a happy owner, but today, my synth is out of tune, and I can't do anything... I calibrated the wheels, and the oscilators and filters, and cleared the calbration data and reseted the global parameters, (in every order possible) but it doesn't change anything... When I hit an A, it still plays a D...

Please, does anyone has a tip for me ?

Thank you in advance for you answers and comments !

Best !

jok3r

Did you check that there are no weird MIDI things going on? Have you connected the Rev2 to anything per MIDI? If so, disconnect it and try again.

If nothing helps, you should contact the Sequential support directly.
Prophet Rev2, Moog Matriarch, Novation Peak, Arturia DrumBrute Impact, Korg Kronos 2 88, Kurzweil PC 361, Yamaha S90ES

I’ve had that happen twice, not necessarily the same variance as you. The first time it was the global tuning somehow got changed, the second time it was my pitch wheel.

Sounds like you’ve covered those bases though so my message probably isn’t all that useful to you.

I’ll go to support though.

Hi everyone.

I'm a new Rev2 (8 voice) owner.

Until now I was a happy owner, but today, my synth is out of tune, and I can't do anything... I calibrated the wheels, and the oscilators and filters, and cleared the calbration data and reseted the global parameters, (in every order possible) but it doesn't change anything... When I hit an A, it still plays a D...

Please, does anyone has a tip for me ?

Thank you in advance for you answers and comments !

Best !

I've had a similar issue here : https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,3404.msg36523.html maybe it'll help