New OB 6 does not seem to output on left channel.

New OB 6 does not seem to output on left channel.
« on: April 25, 2019, 06:58:31 AM »
Hi... I only received my OB 6 today and it seems that I am only getting audio from the right channel. As a test...the headphone outputs work fine with global panning of the 6 voices.. but only alternative notes play with the stereo output to my monitors suggesting that nothing is coming out of the left hand channel. The right hand channel works ok with zero panning but with the left hand channel disconnected and the OB's panning on full...only alternate notes play. The leads and inputs to my monitors are fine. Is this a hardware fault with the synth or am I missing something?  Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 08:15:49 AM by rickmusik »

Re: New OB 6 does not seem to output on left channel.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 07:00:32 AM »
This sounds like a thing you should contact Sequential about.

Also, just FYI, there's a separate forum for OB6. It doesn't make a difference for this post because of the similarities of the synths, but for OB6 specific stuff you should check out https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/board,29.0.html

Re: New OB 6 does not seem to output on left channel.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 07:26:17 AM »
Just a quick update. Sequential stepped in really quickly and are sending out a new motherboard, so that I do not lose any workflow. Really great company to deal with... only wish that more companies would act like Sequential. Thanks!