Sequential Prophet X/XL Add-On 4 OBX

Sequential Prophet X/XL Add-On 4 OBX
« on: April 13, 2019, 05:44:24 PM »
Just buyed it, but in bank A I don't found the "32 Custom Presets including A/B Modes." I found only the P5 patch (installed some mouth ago) ....strange...the sample are ok I found it in Group Add-on 4

some ideas ?

Shaw

Re: Sequential Prophet X/XL Add-On 4 OBX
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 06:19:51 PM »
Keep scrolling... the OB patches are there.  They start around patch number 45 or so....
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

laurentluigi

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 12:41:11 AM »
Once again really good quality.
Instead of retro samples (so good as they are) why not release some weird "futur" stuff !??

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 02:56:40 AM »
Yesssssss...but there is no librarian in order to move patch and keep it organized ?

Keep scrolling... the OB patches are there.  They start around patch number 45 or so....

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 07:12:36 AM »
Yesssssss...but there is no librarian in order to move patch and keep it organized ?

Soundtower's editor also acts as a librarian.

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 01:38:09 PM »
Laser Mammoth also offers a free, browser-based librarian for the Prophet X/XL as well as a number of our other instruments. It works quite well if you're looking for a librarian, it does not have an editor component.
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 12:01:15 AM »
SoundQuest's MidiQuest also support librarian/editing for the X and other synths.

https://www.squest.com

Stephen
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 12:44:13 AM by StephenJamesBennett »

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 05:14:09 PM »
8DIO is having a 42% off sale on EVERY sample library including the ones for the Prophet X

This is only good for 42 hours starting today, so if you were wanting to buy a Add-ON pack, NOW is the time.

I really like this new OBX pack, too bad I purchased it right when it came out...LOL

Gerry Havinga

• Really enjoying creating sounds and composing.
    • For the love of electronic music
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2019, 12:27:52 PM »
8DIO is having a 42% off sale on EVERY sample library including the ones for the Prophet X

This is only good for 42 hours starting today, so if you were wanting to buy a Add-ON pack, NOW is the time.

I really like this new OBX pack, too bad I purchased it right when it came out...LOL
Thanks for the tip, bought the Last Prophet 5, the OBX and the A2600 add on packs. Now I really hope my Prophet X will arrive on Tuesday, as promised by the shop .....
DAW-less and going down the Eurorack rabbit hole.