Using Rev 2 as a MIDI controller and quick access to local control

Anyone here use the Rev 2 with Studio One 4? I currently have everything setup as I believe it should be. I can use the Rev 2 in order to play my OB-6 and Peak by setting it up accordingly in SO, but I have yet to be able to send any other information such as mod wheel or controls to the synths.

When I check the SO MIDI monitor it shows that it’s receiving all the aforementioned data but it doesn’t seem to ever route it to the synths I need it to even though I can play notes on them. Any idea what the problem could be? I tried using CC and NRPN, nothing works for me.

Second, is there a quicker way to access Local Control (16 in global) to turn it on/off with say a single button press? I own a Digitakt so maybe I could use that? I don’t think I saw a MIDI value though so I’m not sure if this is possible.

Thanks!

Re: Using Rev 2 as a MIDI controller and quick access to local control
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 12:35:51 PM »
Not familiar with most DAWs, but if you say you see the Mod Wheel data in addition to the Note data, perhaps there is some setting in Studio One to enable passing controller data.  Sounds like it's currently filtering it.

From the Rev2 manual, Appendix E
page 86 :  NRPN 4107 local control on/off
Moog One <> Prophet Rev2 16V <>  Andromeda <> Kronos 61 <> Nord Stage 2 HA76 <> Integra 7 <> Minilogue XD module <> Blofeld desktop <> Behringer Model D <> Minitaur <> Slim Phatty <> Matrix 1000 <> Micron <> Privia PX-5S <>  MODX7 <> TG77 <> ASM Hydrasynth <> Perform VE <> FCB1010