Start-up program

snm10

Start-up program
« on: March 25, 2019, 01:12:07 PM »
Hey all–

Could someone tell me how to choose the start program when I turn on the Prophet Rev2? I can not find it in the manual.

Thanks for your help

Best
John.

Re: Start-up program
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 03:42:21 PM »
a slightly different question, but: is it possible to customize the init patch? The ability to load predefined mod routings via shortcut would be nice to have.

maxter

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 04:00:20 PM »
a slightly different question, but: is it possible to customize the init patch? The ability to load predefined mod routings via shortcut would be nice to have.

The best solution is probably to create one of your own, and save it! Then you have your own template for a particular type of sound, or starting point. This has many advantages, and you can of course make different templates for different categories of sound design/ideas, that you like.
The Way the Truth and the Life

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 01:54:14 AM »
That’s a good idea, thank you.

The best solution is probably to create one of your own, and save it! Then you have your own template for a particular type of sound, or starting point. This has many advantages, and you can of course make different templates for different categories of sound design/ideas, that you like.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 02:17:12 AM »
That way, you can make a Basic path with a better than crazily useless sequence  :D pepeeee-pepu, pepeee-pepu!