OB-6 Sub octave issue

OB-6 Sub octave issue
« on: March 25, 2019, 10:08:53 AM »
Hello,

I have some issue with the Sub Octave button : whenever I turn it on I get a volume spike every 6th note. The sync button can be on or off it does the same thing.

Any idea ?

Thanks. 

Re: OB-6 Sub octave issue
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 12:37:42 PM »
Hello,

I have some issue with the Sub Octave button : whenever I turn it on I get a volume spike every 6th note. The sync button can be on or off it does the same thing.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

It sounds like one voice is having a problem. Have you tried calibrating the machine? (hold down Manual and press 0)

If it still persists after doing that when the machine has warmed up, I suggest contacting Sequential's support. They're really good at diagnosing things like that.
Prophet 12, Modal 002, MFB Dominion 1, Behringer DeepMind 12D, Korg Polysix & EX-8000, Roland JX-8P, Ensoniq SQ-80, Kawai K3m and now an OB-6!

kris

Re: OB-6 Sub octave issue
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 07:24:32 AM »
Hello,

Any idea ?

Thanks.

What was the outcome of this? I am seeing the exact same problem and calibration didn't make it go away for me.
Check out the free Sysex Librarian for Sequential and more https://github.com/christofmuc/KnobKraft-orm