Modulation not working as expected!?

Modulation not working as expected!?
« on: March 24, 2019, 02:43:30 AM »
Im sitting and playing around with my PXL and are playing with the modulation part and as example I am  trying to connect the modulation wheel to the Cutoff, so I hold the ASSIGN SOURCE and move the modulation wheel, and  the screen shows that the source is the ModWheel, them Im holing ASSIGN DESTINATION and moving the cutoff, so the screen shows that the destination is Cutoff.
Then I try to move the mod wheel but nothing is happening.. I have tried to change the Amount from -127 to 127, nothing changes..
I have also tried some of the examples from the instructions book but the modulations doesnt seem to work...

Im on version 1.2.0 after some problems with my OS, and if I upgrade my SAMPLE PLAYBACK screen doesnt work, so Ive decided to go with this version until further assistance next week...

But I guess the modulation should work in this version too.. Am I doing something wrong? I am playing around with "Basic Program A" to make sure that nothing is in the way... :-)

blewis

Re: Modulation not working as expected!?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 06:07:46 AM »
Works here on 2.1. Maybe try to reset the global params.

Re: Modulation not working as expected!?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 09:36:45 AM »
Works here on 2.1. Maybe try to reset the global params.

I’ve tried that..maybe it’s a software problem.. I realized that the tuning is 4 half notes off as well..I think I have to take it with the support team :-)