Is this a known issue? - Revert All -

Is this a known issue? - Revert All -
« on: March 20, 2019, 01:17:25 PM »
1. Turn amplification down -
just turning Prophet X Volume knob down isn't enough (this is important)
2. Press and hold Revert, Press soft Key 3 (revert All)
 ---the machine makes this super loud frozen explosion noise and locks up---

no user samples installed on this Prophet X.
T8, Tempest, OB6, Prophet X. 8DIO Prophet 5 add-on, Sample Packs from Lady Gaia (synth waveforms) and Modulatable.com (Moog One.)

Re: Is this a known issue? - Revert All -
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »
PS. Learning that the place for these type of issues is to email support (at) sequential, I tried to remove it from here, but the system wouldn't allow that. Sorry. I did email it in just now.
Curious as to whether others have had this problem. Be careful - even if your Volume knob is all the way down, it is still a very loud sound.
T8, Tempest, OB6, Prophet X. 8DIO Prophet 5 add-on, Sample Packs from Lady Gaia (synth waveforms) and Modulatable.com (Moog One.)

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:16:55 AM »
Hi ! this strange things happen also to me!

this some mail from  me to Mark Kono :

Hi, Prophet X sn.00105, last firmware (v2.0.0.0.1)

1) In every condition press REVERT and Revert A, B, ALL the synth freeze with an hard digital noise.

mark :

Hi Roberto-

Thanks for the update and information. I've tried your example on an office unit with OS 2.0.0.0.1 and could not duplicate what you are experiencing. Is this the only time that this happens? I noticed you are on a Factory patch as well. Does this happen on a User patch (U1, P3)? Is this the only time that this happens, when you perform this only function?

so the final result is that he dont' be able to replicate the bug...but now there is al last  another PX with the same problem !

PS. Learning that the place for these type of issues is to email support (at) sequential, I tried to remove it from here, but the system wouldn't allow that. Sorry. I did email it in just now.
Curious as to whether others have had this problem. Be careful - even if your Volume knob is all the way down, it is still a very loud sound.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 11:01:06 AM »
Hi Redrain68.

Please try the Reset Globals function in the Global menu. Also, please note that 2.0.0.0.1 is *not* the latest version. 2.1.0.0.0 is the latest.

https://www.sequential.com/updating-prophet-x-os/
SEQUENTIAL

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 11:04:33 AM »
Yes I have 2.1.0.0.0, me and Mark Kono have tryed anything but the problem still here !

Hi Redrain68.

Please try the Reset Globals function in the Global menu. Also, please note that 2.0.0.0.1 is *not* the latest version. 2.1.0.0.0 is the latest.

https://www.sequential.com/updating-prophet-x-os/