Expression pedal

Expression pedal
« on: March 20, 2019, 01:10:59 PM »
Hi guys,
since yesterday, I am a happy owner of a new Rev2-16.
Today I connected a (Morley M2) expression pedal to the Rev2, discovering that it isn't possible to assign it to a specific parameter for all presets (global), but in each preset it must be assigned in the modulation matrix and then saved the single preset.
Do you confirm?

Re: Expression pedal
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 01:39:43 PM »
Hi guys,
since yesterday, I am a happy owner of a new Rev2-16.
Today I connected a (Morley M2) expression pedal to the Rev2, discovering that it isn't possible to assign it to a specific parameter for all presets (global), but in each preset it must be assigned in the modulation matrix and then saved the single preset.
Do you confirm?

Go to Globals, then Setting 24 (Foot Assign). I have mine set to Low Pass Filter (half). Enjoy!  ;)

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 02:39:00 PM »
...discovering that it isn't possible to assign it to a specific parameter for all presets (global)...
Go to Globals, then Setting 24 (Foot Assign). I have mine set to Low Pass Filter (half). Enjoy!  ;)
When this was added, was it ever described in a manual addendum, or only on this forum?

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 11:08:24 PM »

It works !
Thanks !!!