XL Effects Screen keeps on-grainy picture...

XL Effects Screen keeps on-grainy picture...
« on: March 20, 2019, 12:17:58 PM »
Ive got my XL yesterday and today before I went to work I updated the firmware, and when I returned I installed some new User Presets, and after restarting my device the effects screen is stock on the grainy picture all the screens are showing on startup.
The effects work as they are supposed to, and the other two screens work normally. I have tried turning the knobs at the effects, and waiting for screensaver, and turning off on and again several times. Nothing works.. Anyone having the same problems? :-)

Re: XL Effects Screen keeps on-grainy picture...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:22:39 PM »
Ive got my XL yesterday and today before I went to work I updated the firmware, and when I returned I installed some new User Presets, and after restarting my device the effects screen is stock on the grainy picture all the screens are showing on startup.
The effects work as they are supposed to, and the other two screens work normally. I have tried turning the knobs at the effects, and waiting for screensaver, and turning off on and again several times. Nothing works.. Anyone having the same problems? :-)

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 12:31:11 PM »
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Prophet XL. Please contact our dedicated support channel, there is likely an easy fix for it:

support (at) sequential.com
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 12:39:36 PM »
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Prophet XL. Please contact our dedicated support channel, there is likely an easy fix for it:

Ive sent a mail now, thanks for your reply :-)

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 10:12:50 AM »

I had the same issue with the Sample display screen after updating OS to 2.1.
Resolved it by rerunning the OS update via syx in bootloader mode - Carson's tip from the sticky OS 2.1 update post.
> sticky tips...

https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,2656.msg35159.html#msg35159

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 03:59:47 PM »

Resolved it by rerunning the OS update via syx in bootloader mode - Carson's tip from the sticky OS 2.1 update post.
> sticky tips...

Just tried it on my PXL and it seems to work! Thanks a lot :-)

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 05:02:23 PM »

> sticky tips...

Just tried it on my PXL and it seems to work! Thanks a lot :-)

Glad to help