FIRST DSI SYNTH !! PRO2 BUT SETUP PROBLEMS IN CUBASE 9.5

SF1

FIRST DSI SYNTH !! PRO2 BUT SETUP PROBLEMS IN CUBASE 9.5
« on: March 08, 2019, 06:07:19 PM »
    Hello everyone, im new to this forum as well as DSI,I JUST GOT THE PRO 2 AND IM HAVING PROBLEMS with getting every thing to work within Cubase 9.5. im using windows 10 and the presonus ar16 as my interface. ive followed the directions for updating firmware got everything to send to the pro 2 and it was successful, but I could never get audio within Cubase, did some adjustments, and Im trying to update the firmware again just to make sure but I can never find its path in my p.c.
Is this because ive already done it, and its not showing or did I screw something up ? because when I sent everything to the pro 2 again the screen jus kept flickering. and midi ox kept trying to close down but wasn't responding. hope im not confusing everyone, but something is off. any help would be great. thanks
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:19:45 PM by SF1 »

Re: FIRST DSI SYNTH !! PRO2 BUT SETUP PROBLEMS IN CUBASE 9.5
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 09:13:53 PM »
Are you trying to get audio through the USB?  If so, that's the problem.  Pro-2 does not do audio through USB.   Have to use the analog cables. 
Jim Thorburn .  Toys-  Dave Smith: Prophet 5, Rev 4; Prophet 08; Pro 2; Prophet 12 module; EastWest Orchestral soft synths; Yamaha S-90; Yamaha Montage 8, Yamaha DX-7; KARP Odyssey; Ensoniq ESQ-1.  All run through a Cubase DAW with a Tascam DM-24 board.

SF1

Re: FIRST DSI SYNTH !! PRO2 BUT SETUP PROBLEMS IN CUBASE 9.5
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 04:48:27 PM »
Are you trying to get audio through the USB?  If so, that's the problem.  Pro-2 does not do audio through USB.   Have to use the analog cables.
     Hi thanks for your response, but I meant that I cant find its path in my pc to install within Cubase, im trying to figure out if something went wrong when I updated the os in the pro 2 , but when I go to global it says 1.4 so I guess it updated correctly with midi ox. I don't get what im doing wrong, but anyway I should have been more specific, thank you.