No Sound From Prophet 6 Module in Logic Pro X

No Sound From Prophet 6 Module in Logic Pro X
« on: February 25, 2019, 02:12:38 PM »
Hi there, I hope someone can help...

I just bought a P6 module which was working fine in Logic until this morning, when suddenly no sound was produced using the external midi plugin and a designated audio track...

The Clock time also seizes up or flickers and then resets to 30 if i turn it to increase the value...

I'm tearing my hair out (what little I have) FYI the unit works when I put a midi cable directly in from my controller keyboard and use headphones...

I tested another synth module I have and that works perfectly... (using latest firmware)

Thanks!!
Bobby  :(

Re: No Sound From Prophet 6 Module in Logic Pro X
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 06:42:59 AM »
Hi Bobby. Just a shot in the dark. I’m not exactly sure what you’re trying to do but it sounds like you’re driving your P6 from Logic, a midi track perhaps ... I do pretty much the same using Cubase. This being the case, the clock should not be adjustable if the P6 is set up for this. Don’t know why there’s no sound though. Are you sure all the midi stuff is set up correctly?
Prophet X, Prophet 6, Nord Electro 5D 73, Korg Wavestate, NDLR, Arturia Matrixbrute, Waldorf Iridium, BARP 2600, Eurorack and altogether too many guitars.