iPad editor

maxter

iPad editor
« on: February 18, 2019, 11:24:14 AM »
Here's an old editor for TBMS (TB Midi Stuff) for iPad that I made some years ago.

The TBMS file is a regular "page". But if you want to save whatever patch you've created, I'd suggest you save it as a "canvas snapshot", which I find is the best way to save your "patches" on the iPad. To save you press the MAGNIFIER in the top left corner, then press the "i" next to the patch name, name the patch, categorize it, and SAVE. The main difference and advantage of saving as canvas snapshots with it, is that it then remembers all of the set parameter values for each control, which it does not do otherwise, when saving as a "page".

If any questions or problems, feel free to ask and I'll see if I can fix it, but as I don't have a Prophet '08 anymore, no guarantees... But it has worked fine so far.
The Way the Truth and the Life

maxter

Re: iPad editor
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 11:31:18 AM »
Doh!  :o
Apparently I get a "400 Bad Request" message from the sequential server when trying to post the zip-file here. Sorry, I'll have to try again at a later time.

maxter

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 11:35:49 AM »

maxter

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 11:43:32 AM »
A few notes:

Set the midi in and out for the app or the P'08 page to whatever interface you’re using. Remember to set the midi channel to the same as the P'08.

Remember to set knob mode and slider mode in TBMS app settings to your liking, there’s horizontal, vertical, absolute and relative modes. Important for an optimal experience with TBMS.

To fine tune a parameter, double-tap it and you will find a jog wheel and increment/decrement 1 and 10 buttons. This is nice, especially for editing sequencers.

maxter

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 01:23:57 PM »
Link seems to be down, so just posting the zip-file here.