Source for Prophet 6 panel buttons / switches

Source for Prophet 6 panel buttons / switches
« on: February 20, 2016, 05:01:19 PM »
I am in love with the microswitches DSI uses for the Prophet 6.  I've had a DEVIL of a time finding a source for them. I'm building a 303-like step sequencer with midi in/out as well as 5v sync for my Monotribe, and I've decided that I'm simply unable to bear not using the Prophet 6 buttons.  I've found them (assuming they're the same as the Prophet 5) online for $12 each, but I REALLY think there has to be a source I can buy from that isn't marking them up for the restoration market. 

To be clear, I am talking about the long tilting microswitches that are used for, among other things, patch selection.

If I find a place with a minimum order of 50 or 100, I'd be happy to set up a group buy with anyone who's interested!

Does anyone have a lead on them?  If you're someone who's already opened up your Prophet 6, could you pop it open and get pictures of any potential part numbers on them? 

Thanks!

Re: Source for Prophet 6 panel buttons / switches
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 01:13:55 AM »
They're called Digitast Key Switches - it seems like quite a lot of component suppliers have them in stock.