The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Some more Prophet X patches I've been working on.

Prophet 6, Prophet X, Moog Sub 37, Tempest Drum Computer, Roland V Piano, Fender American Stratocaster, Roger Linn Adrenalinn iii, Origin Effects Cali76 and SlideRig compressor, ASUS Zenbook Pro Computer, Soundcraft MTK 22 Mixer, Mark Of The Unicorn Digital Performer 10 Software.

Re: Some more Prophet X patches I've been working on.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 12:19:58 PM »
Wonderfully atmospheric, absolutely perfect for your chosen genre.  Thanks for letting us listen in to your creative output!

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 04:05:21 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHq-dqzDbls
To you sir my highest compliment. I love the way your brain works.

My four and a half year old is obsessed with soundtrack music and he always loves a new Everett video!

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 05:59:10 PM »
Wonderfully atmospheric, absolutely perfect for your chosen genre.  Thanks for letting us listen in to your creative output!

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed!
Prophet 6, Prophet X, Moog Sub 37, Tempest Drum Computer, Roland V Piano, Fender American Stratocaster, Roger Linn Adrenalinn iii, Origin Effects Cali76 and SlideRig compressor, ASUS Zenbook Pro Computer, Soundcraft MTK 22 Mixer, Mark Of The Unicorn Digital Performer 10 Software.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 05:59:59 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHq-dqzDbls
To you sir my highest compliment. I love the way your brain works.

My four and a half year old is obsessed with soundtrack music and he always loves a new Everett video!

Aww thatís awesome! Thank you so much.