OS 2.1 bug thread

drxcm

OS 2.1 bug thread
« on: January 19, 2019, 07:48:44 PM »
I recently upgraded to 2.1 OS so I could load some user samples.

When changing instrument sample maps, the main output audio cuts out briefly.

I’m pretty sure this was an issue with early OS versions, then it was solved with 2.0 (or was it not?).

In any case it’s pretty annoying.

Also noticed when upgrading that my alternate scales have all disappeared.

blewis

Re: OS 2.1 bug thread
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 08:52:06 PM »

I've upgraded to 2.1 and I just checked and my scales are all still present in the global menu (I didn't try out any of them).

I can't comment on the audio drop outs as I've just decided to turn in for the evening. Just wanted to write a quick reply on the tunings.

drxcm

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 11:18:15 PM »

I've upgraded to 2.1 and I just checked and my scales are all still present in the global menu (I didn't try out any of them).

I can't comment on the audio drop outs as I've just decided to turn in for the evening. Just wanted to write a quick reply on the tunings.

Ok weirdly, neither of these bugs occur now but it is my second boot since the update.

Initially after the update reboot I had the problems described in the firdt post.

Seems like its working fine now.

Weird!

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 09:30:41 AM »
Filter calibration gets stuck after completing in OS 2.1

Not sure if this is a 2.1 issue since I never ran it under 2.0001 but after upgrading OS to 2.1 and resetting Globals, I tried running the Filter Cal. It ran but got stuck on the Completed screen. manual says it should return to home screen, it didn't. The manual specifies you have to exit the other calibration jobs by pressing press Global again to exit, but that doesn't work either. Manual also says not to power off during filter cal. So I was a little stuck, so waited 10 mins and power cycled anyway and reran. seems to be fine.

also, it seems 2.1 removed the touch strip calibration - maybe there were problems or it was automated somehow? anyone know?

Traded in my Prophet 6, Prophet 2000, Mopho SE and Poly Evolver for a PX and am very happy so far.

j

LoboLives

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 08:08:49 PM »
When the ARP is quantized to beat sometimes it glitches. For example when I press a chord down while the ARP is on sometimes the actual chord will sound for a second before the ARP kicks in.