LFO Sawtooth and Rev Saw Waveforms inverted?

LFO Sawtooth and Rev Saw Waveforms inverted?
« on: January 17, 2019, 02:36:51 PM »
The "Sawtooth" waveform for the LFOs on my Rev2 are actually ramps (/|/|/|) and the "Rev Saw" waveform is a forward sawtooth (|\|\|\). I assumed "Rev Saw" would be a conventional reverse sawtooth with a ramp up. This is easy enough to work around, but I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Thanks!

Re: LFO Sawtooth and Rev Saw Waveforms inverted?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 02:47:33 PM »
The "Sawtooth" waveform for the LFOs on my Rev2 are actually ramps (/|/|/|) and the "Rev Saw" waveform is a forward sawtooth (|\|\|\). I assumed "Rev Saw" would be a conventional reverse sawtooth with a ramp up. This is easy enough to work around, but I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Thanks!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawtooth_wave
Looks good doesn’it?

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:54:18 PM »

I don't understand the problem. Are they just backwards from what you expected? They function fine to me and perform as I thought they would.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 05:47:14 PM »
Not a problem, just an observation and I stand corrected. A sawtooth is a ramp and a reverse saw goes downward. Counter intuitive (to me) yet technically correct.