The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

"Realms of Fantasy" Soundbank for the Prophet REV2 has been released!

Re: "Realms of Fantasy" Soundbank for the Prophet REV2 has been released!
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2020, 03:23:51 PM »
Long time lurker here.

I am sorry to hear about Razmo's passing. If anyone does figure out a way to donate in his name or to his family to make his patches available I would do it in a heartbeat.

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2020, 09:05:46 AM »
Wow, this is unfortunate news. I've been browsing the forum for the last week while I wait for my Rev2 to arrive and I came across Razmo's long mp3 sample of his patches. I really wanted to buy them so I tried searching for a purchase page and finally wound up here. I guess I should have started browsing from most recent posts rather than from two years ago.  Quite bummed and a little depressed to find out about his passing in this way, even though I never even spoke to him.

Well, if anyone knows of a way for me to get this patch collection I'd be grateful. He put a lot of work into them and they sound really great.

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2020, 03:21:19 PM »
WOW, RIP Razmo. I had sent him a PM about purchasing his soundbank and wondered why he never responded back. Very unfortunate death. He seemed like a good person. I followed his path to creating this soundbank and I wanted to support his efforts because they sounded so good.

Like everyone else said if anyone finds a way for me to be able to get this and donate to his family I'm more than willing.

vk

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2021, 03:51:50 AM »
RIP  :'(

Bought rev2 recently, and today I was almost ready to send Razmo PM - but then I opened page 5 of this thread.. What a sad news. If it's still possible to get soundbank and donate to his family, I'd like to do it.

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2021, 01:17:53 PM »
So very sad to see this. RIP Razmo. 

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2021, 04:39:38 PM »
Also long time lurker here...first post too

Iíve been looking at getting these patches for about a year and only JUST got the Rev2. I am so sorry to hear that he has passed -RIP Razmo. Such an unfortunate loss, I messaged him wondering why he didnít reply...now I feel horrible.

I would gladly donate to his family for the soundbank, his work was absolutely fantastic and should be remembered.