"Realms of Fantasy" Soundbank for the Prophet REV2 has been released!

Re: "Realms of Fantasy" Soundbank for the Prophet REV2 has been released!
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2020, 03:23:51 PM »
Long time lurker here.

I am sorry to hear about Razmo's passing. If anyone does figure out a way to donate in his name or to his family to make his patches available I would do it in a heartbeat.

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2020, 09:05:46 AM »
Wow, this is unfortunate news. I've been browsing the forum for the last week while I wait for my Rev2 to arrive and I came across Razmo's long mp3 sample of his patches. I really wanted to buy them so I tried searching for a purchase page and finally wound up here. I guess I should have started browsing from most recent posts rather than from two years ago.  Quite bummed and a little depressed to find out about his passing in this way, even though I never even spoke to him.

Well, if anyone knows of a way for me to get this patch collection I'd be grateful. He put a lot of work into them and they sound really great.

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2020, 03:21:19 PM »
WOW, RIP Razmo. I had sent him a PM about purchasing his soundbank and wondered why he never responded back. Very unfortunate death. He seemed like a good person. I followed his path to creating this soundbank and I wanted to support his efforts because they sounded so good.

Like everyone else said if anyone finds a way for me to be able to get this and donate to his family I'm more than willing.

vk

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2021, 03:51:50 AM »
RIP  :'(

Bought rev2 recently, and today I was almost ready to send Razmo PM - but then I opened page 5 of this thread.. What a sad news. If it's still possible to get soundbank and donate to his family, I'd like to do it.

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2021, 01:17:53 PM »
So very sad to see this. RIP Razmo. 

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2021, 04:39:38 PM »
Also long time lurker here...first post too

I’ve been looking at getting these patches for about a year and only JUST got the Rev2. I am so sorry to hear that he has passed -RIP Razmo. Such an unfortunate loss, I messaged him wondering why he didn’t reply...now I feel horrible.

I would gladly donate to his family for the soundbank, his work was absolutely fantastic and should be remembered.

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2021, 11:48:06 PM »
[quote author=jigdagod link=topic=3269.msg46556#msg46556 date=1600986079

Like everyone else said if anyone finds a way for me to be able to get this and donate to his family I'm more than willing.
[/quote]

If anyone has access to these patches, along with a contact for the family, I would also like to purchase.

First post here from new member, I’ve spent hours reading through the resource Razmo has shared here, and was gutted to find out he had passed. Thanks for your sounds and your passion Razmo, RIP.

maxter

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2021, 09:39:21 AM »
I tried to locate his family/relatives, but failed... I'm not Danish like Razmo was, so I don't know the proper routes to do this. Also, Nielsen is the second most popular/used last name in Denmark...
The Way the Truth and the Life

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2021, 05:16:22 AM »
I tried to locate his family/relatives, but failed... I'm not Danish like Razmo was, so I don't know the proper routes to do this. Also, Nielsen is the second most popular/used last name in Denmark...

It really is a shame that his patches are seemingly lost for now.
I am only a new member, but Razmo was obviously a major contributor to this forum and a valued supporter of Sequential - perhaps they could offer Razmo’s patch bank via their website and keep the proceeds in trust until we find the family? Alternatively, maybe a member here that was friends with Razmo could hold the money? I am sure he would want the patches to be available, and I’m sure the family would appreciate the money, even if it is just donated to a charity of their choice.

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2021, 05:48:19 PM »
hI!

any news about how to get Razmo’s patch bank? tx

« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »
Order placed! 

This is the first time I have purchased a soundbank.  I have installed a few freebies over the years including some good ones released by manufacturers.  But I was never inspired to purchase one as I prefer to just create my own patches.

I have been following this thread for months and have really enjoyed watching the process of the patch creation. 

Invoice requested!  I look forward to playing these creations on my own Rev2!

Hi! Are you willing to share Razmo's patch bank with Us? it with will a shame that his patches are seemingly lost for now. Maybe we Can Do a song tribute using only His patches.

« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2021, 11:36:31 AM »
Maybe we Can Do a song tribute using only His patches.

That's an excellent idea!

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2022, 05:36:51 PM »
Worth every penny.
I've just finished checking all the sounds and it's really good.
Nice work Razmo.
Right now, I'm exhausted and I will plunge deeper into the depth of your presets tomorrow night.
Cheers.

Hi! Are you willing to share Razmo's patch bank with Us? it with will a shame that his patches are seemingly lost for now. Maybe we Can Do a song tribute using only His patches.

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2022, 05:37:26 PM »
Worth every penny.
I've just finished checking all the sounds and it's really good.
Nice work Razmo.
Right now, I'm exhausted and I will plunge deeper into the depth of your presets tomorrow night.
Cheers.

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2022, 12:51:05 AM »
Oh man, I'm so sorry for his family and friends. I never contributed much to this forum but had this bookmarked for ages until I finally got to visiting this today, as I just wanted to buy his patches. May his soul rest in peace and play synths with all the great legends up there.