Mopho Desktop Editor with Cubase

Mopho Desktop Editor with Cubase
« on: January 07, 2019, 07:47:38 AM »
Hey people,

Has anyone managed to get a mopho desktop editor up and running in Cubase?

I am using Cubase 9.5 with Linnstrument 128 as my controller and a Komplete Audio 6 interface. I have tried 2 (free version) editors from Codeknobs (vst instrument) and ctrlr (vst instrument). I can't get any signal into or out of these plugins. Also tried Soundtower (standalone) but I find the mouse action quite unusable so not interested in Soundtower even if it does work (Sorry Soundtower!!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am also trying to set the mopho up with Cubase 'device panels' but so far I can only control CC messages from cubase (which is great if thats all I can do) but no NRPN (as yet) and no sequencer... ever!

So yeah.. quite happy to pay for a plugin that just works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Mopho Desktop Editor with Cubase
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:26:25 AM »
Hey people,

Has anyone managed to get a mopho desktop editor up and running in Cubase?

I am using Cubase 9.5 with Linnstrument 128 as my controller and a Komplete Audio 6 interface. I have tried 2 (free version) editors from Codeknobs (vst instrument) and ctrlr (vst instrument). I can't get any signal into or out of these plugins. Also tried Soundtower (standalone) but I find the mouse action quite unusable so not interested in Soundtower even if it does work (Sorry Soundtower!!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am also trying to set the mopho up with Cubase 'device panels' but so far I can only control CC messages from cubase (which is great if thats all I can do) but no NRPN (as yet) and no sequencer... ever!

So yeah.. quite happy to pay for a plugin that just works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The editor can't transmit audio signal from synthesizer. You should route it separate track/channel in cubase through audio interface.