Neutron VCO Sound Set Samples

Re: Neutron VCO Sound Set Samples
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2019, 10:53:08 AM »
I’m delighted to hear they’re working well for you, and I have enjoyed working on the project with my co-conspirators.  I also expect to be following it up with more additions and some handy tools once it’s well-established that people aren’t having any problems with user samples (over the weekend I wrote a tool to renumber a sample set by correcting the internal references as well as the external file name, but I want to make sure Sequential has things well under control first.)

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2019, 11:01:56 AM »
I’m delighted to hear they’re working well for you, and I have enjoyed working on the project with my co-conspirators.  I also expect to be following it up with more additions and some handy tools once it’s well-established that people aren’t having any problems with user samples (over the weekend I wrote a tool to renumber a sample set by correcting the internal references as well as the external file name, but I want to make sure Sequential has things well under control first.)
Wow, that is cool! Glad you love the Prophet X!

Shaw

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2019, 12:35:11 PM »
Thanks for fixing the link.  Once I saw the OB-6 samples added, I was quite eager to give this a go...  :)
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2019, 02:15:36 PM »
Glad you love the Prophet X!

Is it that obvious?  ;-)  There are still aspects I’d change, so I do hope Sequential sees enough market interest to keep investing in updates, but there’s so much that was done right from the outset that I’ve really enjoyed getting to know it.

... and I’m enough of a geek at heart that part of the way I express affection is exploring technical details and writing code.

Shaw

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2019, 02:58:27 PM »
I'm really digging these OB-6 samples.  VERY nicely done!
The warm pads just roll out of this thing with these....
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |