Sharing patches on this forum

Sharing patches on this forum
« on: December 10, 2018, 06:08:06 AM »
A guy in the Facebook Sequential group asked for one of my patches.  I thought I might share it on this forum.  Actually, I have a lot of useful patches other folks might enjoy.  They are mostly named for the song on which they are used.  (I'm in a cover band.)

On the Nord forum there's a place specifically for patch sharing, but I don't see one here.  What's the policy on this forum?

I'm sure this goes without saying, but I don't want any money whatsoever.  I enjoy sharing the fruits of my labor with fellow Sequential enthusiasts.

Sacred Synthesis

Re: Sharing patches on this forum
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 06:26:42 AM »
Find the right instrument category and start your own thread with a well chosen thread title.

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 12:59:55 PM »
A guy in the Facebook Sequential group asked for one of my patches.  I thought I might share it on this forum.  Actually, I have a lot of useful patches other folks might enjoy.  They are mostly named for the song on which they are used.  (I'm in a cover band.)

On the Nord forum there's a place specifically for patch sharing, but I don't see one here.  What's the policy on this forum?

I'm sure this goes without saying, but I don't want any money whatsoever.  I enjoy sharing the fruits of my labor with fellow Sequential enthusiasts.
That would be great.  You can also upload patches to the "DSI Rev2 & Prophet 08" & Dave Smith and "Sequential Instruments Synthesizers" groups on Facebook

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 04:48:25 AM »
Done!