Andrew's vintage patches

Andrew's vintage patches
« on: December 31, 2018, 04:57:37 AM »
For those who found the factory presets a bit too filmy and grandiose, here are some simpler ones I use with my 70's-80's cover band (The Sound Committee, out of Greenville SC).  Organized by category: Keyboards, Organs, Leads, Synths, Brass, Pads, Bells, Bass, Sequences, FX.  About half are mine and the other half are DSI factory presets.  I use all caps so I can read them better on stage.  Some are named for the song I use them on.  E.g. E.W.T.R.T.W. is Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears.

Re: Andrew's vintage patches
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 05:30:46 AM »
I will definitely check these out! Thank you so much for sharing your work!

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 07:11:22 AM »
Andrew's Rev 2 patches are awesome.  Members - please continue to share your creations.  This is such a powerful machine and the sonic possibilities are infinite!

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 08:18:09 AM »
For those who found the factory presets a bit too filmy and grandiose, here are some simpler ones I use with my 70's-80's cover band (The Sound Committee, out of Greenville SC).  Organized by category: Keyboards, Organs, Leads, Synths, Brass, Pads, Bells, Bass, Sequences, FX.  About half are mine and the other half are DSI factory presets.  I use all caps so I can read them better on stage.  Some are named for the song I use them on.  E.g. E.W.T.R.T.W. is Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears.

Very nice sounds, thank you very much ! Awesome job :D

jok3r

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »
Is some one willing to do a record of this bank? I don't have my Rev2 with me at the moment and would like to hear the patches, too ;-)
Prophet Rev2, Moog Matriarch, Novation Peak, Arturia DrumBrute Impact, Korg Kronos 2 88, Kurzweil PC 361, Yamaha S90ES

iJean

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 11:12:51 AM »
Is some one willing to do a record of this bank? I don't have my Rev2 with me at the moment and would like to hear the patches, too ;-)

Same here  ;D

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 01:45:44 PM »

Thanks Andrew! Very usable presets :)

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 03:01:08 PM »
Thanks Andrew very nice patches. I'm curious, do you have pedals when you perform on stage?

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 05:39:50 AM »
Thanks Andrew!
I like that most of the sounds are simple but still powerful and playable. Probably easy to fit in a mix.
I used a decent external reverb (Boss rv-6) instead of the onboard one while playing and that made it even better.

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 06:50:06 AM »
Thanks!  Great presets!
Prophet Rev2, SonicCore Xite-1,CP300,CS5,SK20

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 10:46:09 AM »
Thank you very much for sharing.
Really nice sounds, my Rev 2 is so happy thanks to you and Razmo.
Many thanks again.

Take care.

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 02:34:22 PM »

These are awesome!! My favorite is the ABBA Benny GX-1. Incredible.