Bricked after Samples Added

laurentluigi

Re: Bricked after Samples Added
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2019, 09:23:22 AM »
New SSD....
Everything works!!!!
For the 2 adds....I'll waiting!!!
Presets are still there.

I limit the use for the moment but I can breath a little....

I hope it will be ok for everyone.

« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2019, 12:04:01 PM »
Glad to hear there’s another affected owner up and running again, and I look forward to seeing the updated firmware to set everyone else’s minds at ease.

cbmd

• Sequential
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2019, 04:18:55 PM »
We've sent REwire two replacement hard drives today.  One contains the latest DSP OS with the bug fix.  If all goes well with this drive, we should have an updated OS available to download tomorrow.

Thanks again for everyone's patience while we have been working to fix this!  Hopefully y'all can get back to loading user sample content to the PX this weekend :)
Product Designer
Sequential | Oberheim

« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2019, 11:28:41 PM »
Thanks Carson.   If I get the drives Friday it'll be in the evening PST that I'll have uploaded samples and a number of power cycles and saving patches to see if all is OK

Dan

« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2019, 01:01:02 AM »
We've sent REwire two replacement hard drives today.  One contains the latest DSP OS with the bug fix.  If all goes well with this drive, we should have an updated OS available to download tomorrow.

Thanks again for everyone's patience while we have been working to fix this!  Hopefully y'all can get back to loading user sample content to the PX this weekend :)

perfect
PT10/12HD, Logic X, Digital Performer, Vienna Ensemble Pro
cMP 5,1 Catalina; MacBook Pro

TheMM

« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2019, 01:08:06 AM »
Thank you Sequential support! I received a new SSD yesterday per UPS Express, unbricked my system and will return the buggy SSD today. This was very good service. I hope you will find the cause and eliminate the problem quite soon.

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2019, 07:07:45 AM »
My new SSD just arrived, gonna give it an hour or two to warm up before fitting as its as cold as ice ...

laurentluigi

« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2019, 07:22:34 AM »
It will be ok !!!!!

I've received mine yesterday and it was ok !
Sequential guy told me to wait a bit to reload the 2 adds on and of course external samples....
Apparently the super new OS will come soon...!!!

« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2019, 04:18:10 PM »
Congratulations!  Now for the main event: firmware to ensure that nobody else fails prey to the malaise.

« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2019, 12:15:43 AM »
Yesterday happened the same....BTW great Sequential support; new SSD is already on the way to Italy! :)

Ciao, Maurizio

laurentluigi

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2019, 12:31:39 AM »
Allegriaaaa!!!!!!

Things getting very good.....!!!!

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2019, 06:39:56 AM »
Well, SSD arrived today, very fast shipment!
Already changed it and the Prophet is back to work!!! Programs still there ;)

Waiting for the new OS before to download something...

Grazie Sequential!

Shaw

« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2019, 02:21:06 PM »
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

TheMM

« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2019, 11:16:15 PM »
V2.1 works for me so far. Updated the firmware without any problems. Then added my 8dio libraries, played around with them, restarted several times, no problem. Did the same with my own library. Worked so far. Fingers crossed this episode is history. Thanks Sequential for the prompt and good service.

« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2019, 08:56:14 PM »
This is all great news. Will update mine as soon as I can and prep some more samples.

Thank you.
Fantom 7 | Moog One | Pro3 | Summit | OB-X8 | Digitakt | Digitone | Syntakt | Iridium KB | 7u x 104hp Eurorack | H9000 | A&H SQ5 Mixer

DMS

« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2019, 07:54:36 AM »
My x has a broken instrument oled? It’s not bricked it’s hosed, they want me to put up a 200 dollar deposit for a replacement board, and fix it myself what a bunch of bs

This is a physical problem, not software. Start a new thread.

Wrong, it was a software issue.  At the last minute he requested that I wait for the update and try that before sending it back in. So it ends up (Fixed Bug: Fringe timing issue which would cause small OLED to display only white) . What a great way to start the weekend  :D  just to remind anyone with a white instrument display the new update fixed it. Thank you Mark at DSI support

laurentluigi

« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2019, 07:55:58 AM »
One more good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :)