Stuck **** Receiving Sound file **** On Import

Stuck **** Receiving Sound file **** On Import
« on: December 15, 2018, 12:34:26 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( Happy Xmas everyone /

I was trying to show off to my lady .. the new sounds i had just got / and wanted to load into the Tempest
so I updated to OS1.5 / Sound 1.4 / and USB / Mac / Systex Libratian & C6 for Transfering / but are working fine  as I updated the OS  BUT Tempest is perpetually stuck on **** Receiving Sound file ****

i have tried to upload just one file at a time / they are all going into User 3 / or User 4 ..
Tempest just frozen on **** Receiving Sound file ****

I cant find any solutions / anyone know how to fix?
advice /

have done following
  • Smaller individual sounds
    slower transfer speed

Re: Stuck **** Receiving Sound file **** On Import
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 05:55:06 PM »
Delete some Sounds/Beats/Projects and check again..Every category has it’s own space limits..

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 05:33:50 AM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( Happy Xmas everyone /

I was trying to show off to my lady .. the new sounds i had just got / and wanted to load into the Tempest
so I updated to OS1.5 / Sound 1.4 / and USB / Mac / Systex Libratian & C6 for Transfering / but are working fine  as I updated the OS  BUT Tempest is perpetually stuck on **** Receiving Sound file ****

i have tried to upload just one file at a time / they are all going into User 3 / or User 4 ..
Tempest just frozen on **** Receiving Sound file ****

I cant find any solutions / anyone know how to fix?
advice /

have done following
  • Smaller individual sounds
    slower transfer speed
So did you get this to work? What was the outcome?

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 02:47:21 PM »
I had this issue when sending content using Sysex Librarian on OS X.

The fix for me was to tweak the Sysex Librarian config to introduce a delay between messages or about half a second. Note that this is not the same as decreasing the transfer speed (though i also ended up doing that to play it safe).