Potential serious(ish) bug with pedals

Potential serious(ish) bug with pedals
« on: December 13, 2018, 06:52:33 PM »
So if you go into globals and set a pedal to be locked to say Master volume, or Filter, use the pedal to drop the volume (in the case of it being set to master volume) to zero.

Then change it something else, back to expression or filter in the globals. There is no way to get sound back short of putting the setting back in globals or powering off and on the P12.

The master volume knob has no effect. The above is the same if you assign it to filter in globals. Change it and you have lost control over the filter from the knob.

Obviously it’s work aroundable, but I can’t inagine this is desired behaviour??

Re: Potential serious(ish) bug with pedals
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 05:02:57 AM »
I know what you mean. It kinda feels like the synth remembers the mastervolume setting of the pedal, and if you remove it when the pedal is at 0, then it will stay that way untill you power off/on. If you put the pedal back in and turn it all the way up the sound comes back and stays that way. I dont know how to help you, but i know what you mean :) i think its the same on my ob6, dont quite remember though

Re: Potential serious(ish) bug with pedals
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 05:34:43 AM »
It’s all good and work aroundable, more just wanted to check it occurred on other units and I wasn’t just missing something.

Definitely seems like a bug in its handling of the pedals to me though. Haven’t checked if the rev 2 does it also yet, but seeing your P6 does the sane I’m guessing it likely will.