The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Blank Sequence

Blank Sequence
« on: November 27, 2018, 08:28:01 PM »
How do I create a blank sequence? I have the OB-6 slaved to a TR-8s that is driving the ship. On songs where I don't have a sequence on the OB-6, I don't want anything to play, and not turn things off with the globals during a show, ya know?

Rock on rockers.
OB-6 | Subsequent-37 | Rhodes MkII | TR-8S | MF-104

Re: Blank Sequence
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 09:08:36 PM »
How do I create a blank sequence? I have the OB-6 slaved to a TR-8s that is driving the ship. On songs where I don't have a sequence on the OB-6, I don't want anything to play, and not turn things off with the globals during a show, ya know?

Rock on rockers.

Hit Record, Insert a Rest, Write, Done.
Prophet 6, Prophet X, Moog Sub 37, Tempest Drum Computer, Roland V Piano, Fender American Stratocaster, Roger Linn Adrenalinn iii, Origin Effects Cali76 and SlideRig compressor, ASUS Zenbook Pro Computer, Soundcraft MTK 22 Mixer, Mark Of The Unicorn Digital Performer 10 Software.

CF3

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 03:13:38 PM »
It would be nice to be able to totally disengage the sequencer in the global options (and still have MIDI clock input). I will probably never use the internal sequencer on the OB-6(m).

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 04:14:07 PM »
It would be nice to be able to totally disengage the sequencer in the global options (and still have MIDI clock input). I will probably never use the internal sequencer on the OB-6(m).

You already can, it's the "n55" setting in the MIDI Clock section of Globals.

CF3

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 05:16:01 PM »

You already can, it's the "n55" setting in the MIDI Clock section of Globals.

You're awesome. many thanks