The Myth Buster is here!

The Myth Buster is here!
« on: February 14, 2016, 04:23:15 PM »
Hi folks,
Myth Buster thread is now on board keeping you updated about my upcoming releases...
Feel free to comment or make a request i would love to hear your opinion about the patches...
Grab em here!
https://www.yorgosarabatzis.space/store
Thanks for your support!
Yorgos

To make life easier for new buyers the new Mega Sysex & Ultra packs are here:

Get your 808 groove on!

It's time to end that myth...

- 32 handcrafted (Sound bank A/B) FAT kicks for Dave Smith Instruments Tempest
- Format: Sysex (Loads as a "Beat")
- Special A1 kick that's optimized for smoothness in extreme settings like feedback, resonance, long decays etc. and it's Mod Matrix can be used as a guide to create other sounds that are always under your control!"Yes you can tame the beast!"
- All content is 100% royalty free!

Tempest just got fatter!

- 16 Claps & 16 Snares (Sound bank A/B) ranging from classic to dirty and beyond!
- All content is 100% royalty free!

It's time for the thunder to strike!

- 32 handcrafted (Sound Bank A/B) earth shaking basses for Dave Smith Instruments Tempest
- All content is 100% roalty free!

Da FAT Analog trilogy even FATTER and now available for all!

« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:02:53 AM by Yorgos Arabatzis »

Re: The Myth Buster is here!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 04:24:32 PM »
just a heads up to let you know that all the patches are now sampled and available also for those not owning a Tempest in 24bit/96KHZ WAV format.Also right as we speak i'm working on the 808 analog kit and i'm surprised how good T can sound on it.Will soon post some teasers for y'all... 8)

dont want the sampled versions.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 03:15:09 PM »
i own a tempest.
how does one go about obtaining your pack of sounds to load into the tempest? i don't want the "sampled" versions....

i was waiting for a trilogy pack from you so cool to see it...

Re: dont want the sampled versions.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 08:42:37 PM »
i own a tempest.
how does one go about obtaining your pack of sounds to load into the tempest? i don't want the "sampled" versions....

I got these today, and loaded each pack as a beat via Midi. Basically, I used the same process as what one would do when updating the OS. I've had my Tempest for almost a week, and thought it could use more presets to start tweaking - while I got myself familiar with the ins and outs of the machine. Yorgos has put together a great starting point for that.

Re: dont want the sampled versions.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 12:00:15 AM »
You're grabbing it's patch separately from the shop and you load it normally as a beat.After that you can choose which sounds you like the most and save them as sounds to the appropriate categories.
i own a tempest.

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 11:15:04 PM »
Yorgos,

I am still a bit unclear on this, so please pardon my ignorance.

in your shop you have the three separate sound kits and then you have one that has all three and it states "this is the wav pak". I take this to mean these are sampled versions for people who dont own a tempest, so since i have a tempest, i should not get that pack, correct?

so if I want to grab all three for use with the tempest,  i will need to purchase each pack separately? I basically want the sysex file of these packs not the wav/sampled files.

again please pardon my ignorance here, and thank you for your patience.

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 12:49:57 AM »
Yes exactly you have to buy each sysex pack separately and not the WAV pack.
Yorgos,

I am still a bit unclear on this, so please pardon my ignorance.

in your shop you have the three separate sound kits and then you have one that has all three and it states "this is the wav pak". I take this to mean these are sampled versions for people who dont own a tempest, so since i have a tempest, i should not get that pack, correct?

so if I want to grab all three for use with the tempest,  i will need to purchase each pack separately? I basically want the sysex file of these packs not the wav/sampled files.

again please pardon my ignorance here, and thank you for your patience.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:58:19 AM by Yorgos Arabatzis »

Ordered all 3
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 07:30:46 AM »
Thank you for the clarification. expect a paypal message from me today. Ordered all three.

appreciate your help.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 07:37:04 AM by Morgenspaziergang »

Re: Ordered all 3
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 07:40:34 AM »
Thanks for your support Marc :)
Thank you for the clarification. expect a paypal message from me today. Ordered all three.

appreciate your help.

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 12:59:32 AM »
just a heads up to let you know that all the patches are now sampled and available also for those not owning a Tempest in 24bit/96KHZ WAV format.Also right as we speak i'm working on the 808 analog kit and i'm surprised how good T can sound on it.Will soon post some teasers for y'all... 8)

preview!! :)

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 02:36:52 AM »
Sorry for been so late about the preview as i've been busy finishing my new album.Finished it a couple of days ago and now i've picked up where i left.As soon as i return from my honeymoon trip (at last!) next Tuesday i'll try to make a preview.

preview!! :)

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 08:25:33 AM »
Take your time and enjoy your honeymoon!  And congratulations, Yorgos.

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 09:48:58 AM »
Thanks man!
I got married in October and decided it was best to take the trip springtime.
Take your time and enjoy your honeymoon!  And congratulations, Yorgos.

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 10:24:05 AM »
Congrats to you brotha Yargos!

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 10:48:46 AM »
Thanks brotha 8)
Congrats to you brotha Yargos!

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 09:35:43 AM »
Thanks man!

Married in October?  What a great plan for reducing winter heating fuel costs!  ;)

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 09:51:39 AM »
Nah...Good point but the weather was my first priority though..it's kinda cold in Vienna wintertime.
Thanks man!

Married in October?  What a great plan for reducing winter heating fuel costs!  ;)

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 03:17:54 AM »
Testing the new 808 kit for the Tempest in extreme Beat FX conditions and the proof that the beast can be tamed ;)
You can hear the mains going out raw to Ableton Live and passing through a rack of mine for a little bit of glueing...That's all..If you watch closely the metering on Waves Paz analyzer the drift between normal use vs extreme manipulation is 1.7dB and the good thing is that this drift is controllable!...Not bad at all... :D

https://youtu.be/KxGi5Y5_7ZY
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:32:50 AM by Yorgos Arabatzis »

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2016, 09:29:47 AM »
Really excited to hear what you will come up with Yorgos!
soundcloud.com/tainsus

Shea

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2016, 05:42:47 PM »
Testing the new 808 kit for the Tempest in extreme Beat FX conditions and the proof that the beast can be tamed ;)
You can hear the mains going out raw to Ableton Live and passing through a rack of mine for a little bit of glueing...That's all..If you watch closely the metering on Waves Paz analyzer the drift between normal use vs extreme manipulation is 1.7dB and the good thing is that this drift is controllable!...Not bad at all... :D

https://youtu.be/KxGi5Y5_7ZY

are these your own sounds or are you using the on-board 808 samples as a base?