new os upadate and alternate tunings [SOLVED]

new os upadate and alternate tunings [SOLVED]
« on: November 02, 2018, 06:07:33 AM »
Hi guys i've discovered the official os release from Sequential website.
In the support section there's only the os update but no alternate tunings file.
Where to find it?How to install it?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 11:18:44 AM by extempo »

Re: new os upadate and alternate tunings
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 10:21:23 AM »
You can download the tunings file here: https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,1223.0.html
SEQUENTIAL

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 11:15:38 PM »
I don’t seem to be able to get the alternate tunings to work. I’ve installed the alternate tunings Sysex but none of them are named except the first (1. Equal temperment) the rest are just numbered without descriptors and only produce a nasty whine. I’ve reset my global settings, reinstalled the Sysex, and reinstalled the os to no avail.

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 07:52:30 AM »
I don’t seem to be able to get the alternate tunings to work. I’ve installed the alternate tunings Sysex but none of them are named except the first (1. Equal temperment) the rest are just numbered without descriptors and only produce a nasty whine. I’ve reset my global settings, reinstalled the Sysex, and reinstalled the os to no avail.

Confirmed here.  I updated this morning; same result with alternate tunings.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 10:55:05 AM »
Sorry to hear you all are having trouble loading the Alt. Tunings file. It's actually the same file for all of our instruments that support alternate tunings. After confirming that your sysex Global is set correctly to match you transmission method, can you please try downloading the Alt. Tunings file from the Rev2 support page to see if it loads correctly? I wonder if the one we have posted on the forum is corrupted.

https://www.sequential.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Prophet-Rev2-Alt-Tunings.zip
SEQUENTIAL

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 11:05:31 AM »
Sorry to hear you all are having trouble loading the Alt. Tunings file. It's actually the same file for all of our instruments that support alternate tunings. After confirming that your sysex Global is set correctly to match you transmission method, can you please try downloading the Alt. Tunings file from the Rev2 support page to see if it loads correctly? I wonder if the one we have posted on the forum is corrupted.

https://www.sequential.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Prophet-Rev2-Alt-Tunings.zip

This loaded successfully, and I now have access to the alternate tunings.

thanks!

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 11:18:27 AM »
Great thanks! I've just replaced the file in the OS download thread, so it should be working there now, as well.
SEQUENTIAL

Re: new os upadate and alternate tunings [SOLVED]
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 02:13:49 AM »
Everything works fine here.What a release.
We have one of the finest piece of gear around.