The feel of the potentiometers controls on the P6 and OB6. How do they compare?

Ergonomics question! I own a Prophet-6 and have not yet seen an OB-6 to audition. I really like the "feel" of the Prophet-6 controls, especially the potentiometer knobs that, though not very big, have a fine amount of control because they have a lovely smooth resistance to movement (if you ever had Olympus OM system Zuiko lenses, it was the same on them, the focusing action on those was better than any other lenses I ever saw).

I heard a video that compared the OB6 and P6 and said that the OB6 controls felt a little cheaper than the P6. Are the OB6 controls "looser" compared to the P6. I noticed that on an old OB8 I tried once the controls didn't have the feel of the Prophet-5 for instance and I preferred the P5 controls.

Or would you say the OB6 controls feel the same as the P6?

This is for people who have both (or have tried both) to answer.
Prophet-6 nut. Formerly, just a Prophet-5 nut.

The underlying pots and encoders are identical on both units, so any perceived difference in feel would come down to the knobs.
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

The underlying pots and encoders are identical on both units, so any perceived difference in feel would come down to the knobs.
That might answer my question then. The reason is that I really like the feel  of the pots on the Prophet-6. They kind of have a nice "resistance" (pun intended) to turning them so that, even though they are not big, you can get quite fine adjustment of values.
I remember handling an OB8 and the pots on there seemed very easy to turn and didn't have the same feel as the Prophets. I had wondered if Dave had designed the pots on the OB6 to fell looser like that. I would rather that they were as hard to turn as the Prophet-6 because that feels better. Actually it fells classier in my view. I like the P6 pots more than the Pro-One for instance.
I need to see an OB6 and play the thing to see if I want one. I'm pretty sure I would want one.

Prophet-6 nut. Formerly, just a Prophet-5 nut.