Patches Slight Right of Center (Spatial Spectogram)

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
Patches Slight Right of Center (Spatial Spectogram)
« on: October 21, 2018, 10:04:26 AM »
I'd say the majority of patches do not align dead center, not that it'd be completely expected - however, I thought some might be off center to the left too. Most are slightly off center to the right if they're more "down the middle" in nature. I can throw some images with Flux Pure if you'd like, but you might already know what I mean.

Thanks
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.

Re: Patches Slight Right of Center (Spatial Spectogram)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 11:58:29 AM »
ARNK,  Not sure I know what you mean , so I'd like to see some images.   I'm assuming you're talking L/R balance out of a stereo synth for example??
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »
Cool, thanks ... will post some within the day or so.
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 02:09:35 PM »
I've noticed the same issue in my unit.

For example, if i create a basic program that is supposed to be at the hard center, what i have is a slightly right panned sound.In the order of +-2 dB.

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 06:22:32 PM »
Oh, I see... audio out.  I haven't noticed that, but as routine before I record from any source I usually look at the input balance meters and adjust to level.  So maybe i'm blind to that.  Though i should probably explain that i'm mostly deaf in my right ear, so visual balancing is a prerequisite for me  ;)
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1