Transposing the Sequence via Midi

Transposing the Sequence via Midi
« on: October 03, 2018, 05:35:11 AM »
Is it possible to transpose the internal sequencer via Midi...rather than having to do it by holding down the record Button and press a key

what I want to do is transpose the sequencer via a Midi foot controller,is it possible to do this via a NRPN/RPN/CC message or any other method and has anybody managed to do this

Basically I want to play along with my other synths and use the foot pedals to trigger a note to transpose the key of the sequencer in realtime rather than have to do it manually by hand and interrupt the flow of my playing

Any help would be grateful
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:37:15 AM by Uncle Dieppe »

LoboLives

Re: Transposing the Sequence via Midi
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 10:16:34 AM »
Is it possible to transpose the internal sequencer via Midi...rather than having to do it by holding down the record Button and press a key

what I want to do is transpose the sequencer via a Midi foot controller,is it possible to do this via a NRPN/RPN/CC message or any other method and has anybody managed to do this

Basically I want to play along with my other synths and use the foot pedals to trigger a note to transpose the key of the sequencer in realtime rather than have to do it manually by hand and interrupt the flow of my playing

Any help would be grateful

You can do it only on Unison patches.