Rev2 being transposed at power-up

Rev2 being transposed at power-up
« on: September 27, 2018, 11:51:01 AM »
Hello everyone,

I noticed my Rev2 is being transposed by a whole step when I power it up. If I reset globals the problem goes away. But I don't want to do this every single time I use it. Anybody has a clue what could be wrong???

Re: Rev2 being transposed at power-up
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 02:38:28 PM »
My new Rev2 had similar issues after I upgraded to the latest OS.  It was off by an interval of a 4th until I recalibrated and reboot twice.  Then it was off by a whole step after 2 more recalibrations and reboots.

Hopefully you won't have to do it that many times.
Moog One <> Prophet Rev2 16V <>  Andromeda <> Kronos 61 <> Nord Stage 2 HA76 <> Integra 7 <> Minilogue XD module <> Blofeld desktop <> Behringer Model D <> Minitaur <> Slim Phatty <> Matrix 1000 <> Micron <> Privia PX-5S <>  MODX7 <> TG77 <> ASM Hydrasynth <> Perform VE <> FCB1010

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 03:57:58 PM »
Depending on what OS you were updating from, you may need to perform a Global Reset from the Global menu. If that's not it, generally tuning is the most affected by the wheel calibration. Try recalibrating the wheels from the Global menu, and if you're still having trouble please contact our dedicated support channel: support (at) sequential.com
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 09:27:07 PM »
I updated to the latest version (1.1.4.25) but because of the LFO bugs I downgraded back to 1.1.4.5. And from that time on it started acting like this. I will try to recalibrate the wheels and see if that helps.