Strange problem with my tetra

cbx

Strange problem with my tetra
« on: September 24, 2018, 01:02:04 AM »
I'm having a problem with my Tetra. The midi in isn't working very well. When I have an audio cable plugged in, it won't receive midi. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what it is, but the synthesizers works and will work on USB. But it is not reliable for poly chain.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:10:41 AM by cbx »

cbx

Re: Strange problem with my tetra
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 02:53:37 AM »
Is there a battery inside the tetra? It looks like there is battery corrosion on the midi connector, I am trying to clean it off but I don't dare to open this thing it looks way to small and complicated.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 03:56:00 PM »
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Tetra. No battery inside. Please contact our dedicated support channel to resolve your issue: support (at) sequential.com

Thanks!
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

cbx

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 06:12:03 PM »
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Tetra. No battery inside. Please contact our dedicated support channel to resolve your issue: support (at) sequential.com

Thanks!

Thanks andy for the support I think I have found the issue some kind of stuff had gotten on the midi pins and I guess it was shorting the thing out. After cleaning it all off it seems to be working stable again. I am glad because now my Mopho-10 is back in action.