Rev2 Master Volume knob jumps in different ranges (1.1.4.5)

Rev2 Master Volume knob jumps in different ranges (1.1.4.5)
« on: September 03, 2018, 02:21:19 PM »
The rundown: on OS version 1.1.4.5 (latest official on DSI website, and non Beta) - what happens is on any patch (even plain saw) I can adjust the master volume on any note below G5 (for some reason). And then when I play up to g5 at the loud volume to my liking, the whole system jumps back down to a 'standard' volume, about 8-10dB quieter.

What I've done so far: Updated to 1.1.4.5, problem persisted. Then checked all around the forum. Found one solution where someone updated their system and switched "Pot Mode" in global settings. This didn't work for me, no matter what pot mode I'm on, the problem persists. I found a topic where someone updated to 1.1.4.13 or higher and it solved the problem... but I also read that alternative tunings were out of whack and some LFO problems... I'm a bit scared of Beta versions because I'm not all that savvy with keeping updated on the changelogs etc.

Is anybody else experiencing master knob problems?

TL;DR - master volume knob malfunctions: volume drops. Can anyone verify this isn't a hardware problem? How do I troubleshoot?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 02:35:21 PM by detroitbureauofsound »