Which output for mono??

Which output for mono??
« on: September 03, 2018, 11:17:59 AM »
I know I need the A output but which one left or right for mono?? Thanks

Re: Which output for mono??
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 11:21:57 AM »
Either will do. You need to switch the Rev2 to mono mode first, though. Enter the global menu and select that option under "Mono/Stereo" and you're all set.

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 02:24:18 PM »
If i want to use headphones does it need to be switched back or does it do stereo to headphones?

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 02:27:40 PM »
If i want to use headphones does it need to be switched back or does it do stereo to headphones?

You don't need to adjust anything for the headphone signal. It will be just mono on both ears and stereo panning won't have any effect.

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 04:44:38 PM »
So headphones will be mono also if you set the global to mono? It would be nice if they remained stereo because i only do mono out to my one speaker but want stereo for headphones.

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 05:02:11 AM »
It's a global setting, so you can't have stereo on the headphones, but mono on the outputs. There's still going to be a signal on both headphone channels, though.

maxter

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 07:01:09 AM »
So headphones will be mono also if you set the global to mono? It would be nice if they remained stereo because i only do mono out to my one speaker but want stereo for headphones.

Just get a Y- cable splitter/merger and merge the two outputs into one, for the speaker, and set global to stereo.
The Way the Truth and the Life

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 09:42:27 AM »
Thanks all!!!!!