Welcome, Sequential!

chysn

Welcome, Sequential!
« on: September 01, 2018, 12:48:57 AM »
I mean, the MIDI manufacturer id has always stayed 0x01, so it's like you never really left....
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

Shaw

Re: Welcome, Sequential!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 06:55:16 AM »
Congrats to Dave on reclaiming the Sequential name!

Thanks for years of making wonderful instruments for our enjoyment.  You and your team are appreciated more than you know!

Shaw
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

dslsynth

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 09:15:46 AM »
I mean, the MIDI manufacturer id has always stayed 0x01, so it's like you never really left....

And thus continues the sequential process of designing one synthesizer after another! ;)

Anyone else want to suggest that they had waited two years to ensure geektastic celebrations of the 42th year since Prophet-5 happened? Would be interesting with a Prophet T(owel), Prophet P(anic) or Prophet D(on't Panic) announcement on a very perfect day to mark that essential anniversary.

Congratulations to everyone at Sequential for returning to their roots. Looking forward to see their next many designs!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:17:40 AM by dslsynth »
#!/bin/sh
cp -f $0 $HOME/.signature

LoboLives

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 11:30:05 AM »
I’ve always thought that since Dave reclaimed the Sequential name for the Prophet 6 that they should use the name more often..and they are. Congrats to everyone. I can’t wait to see what the future holds.