1.1.4.9 update bugs and issues ( solved )

1.1.4.9 update bugs and issues ( solved )
« on: August 04, 2018, 02:55:21 AM »
Just did the update and for now,  encountering some issues after few minutes playing, am I the only one ? :

1) Patch are now transpose -1 : The led is on 0, but obviously the sound is -1 compare to before the update.

2) Patch F3 P20 ( glow of the alps )  the LAYER B is playing weak, muted notes on 4 following notes, sorry I'm not use of english notation  ( sol#_ la_la# _si ) on the upper part of the keyboard when transpose is at 0.

3) modwheel issues, a calibration fixed it, but as it's written, if I'm not wrong,  that you don't have to do calibration etc above 1.1.xxx version.  So I did not before.

EDIT : seems that everything above is solved after calibration and a reboot  :) . So it's necessary, for me at least. So I wonder if calibrate knobs should also to be done. 

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:18:29 AM by latoxine »
Not native english speaker.

Re: 1.1.4.9 update bugs and issues ( solved )
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 06:19:02 AM »
Just did the update and for now,  encountering some issues after few minutes playing, am I the only one ? :

1) Patch are now transpose -1 : The led is on 0, but obviously the sound is -1 compare to before the update.

2) Patch F3 P20 ( glow of the alps )  the LAYER B is playing weak, muted notes on 4 following notes, sorry I'm not use of english notation  ( sol#_ la_la# _si ) on the upper part of the keyboard when transpose is at 0.

3) modwheel issues, a calibration fixed it, but as it's written, if I'm not wrong,  that you don't have to do calibration etc above 1.1.xxx version.  So I did not before.

EDIT : seems that everything above is solved after calibration and a reboot  :) . So it's necessary, for me at least. So I wonder if calibrate knobs should also to be done.

I cant edit my message ( ?! ) , so, I have to add as unsolved :

4) I think a new one :  I can't enter init patch from the global menu any more. Only the manip of transpose buttons is working.

5) The now well know sequencer not launching with stack patch.

Not native english speaker.

Re: 1.1.4.9 update bugs and issues
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 03:27:58 PM »
These bugs have been confirmed in the Beta OS 1.1.4.9 Bug Reports topic:

https://forum.davesmithinstruments.com/index.php/topic,2805.0.html

Please post any new comments in that thread.
Thanks!
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM