OUT OF TUNE!!

OUT OF TUNE!!
« on: July 24, 2018, 09:33:24 AM »
Hi, i just unpacked the PX and went through many of the presets , many of the sounds is way out of tune (way pass the charming out out tune). But as in useless with other instruments. Is it just mine, i have already been calibrating the filters, but its also the samples and you can't tune them in. Please tell me that's a bug.

Lars

Re: OUT OF TUNE!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 09:49:54 AM »
Hi, i just unpacked the PX and went through many of the presets , many of the sounds is way out of tune (way pass the charming out out tune). But as in useless with other instruments. Is it just mine, i have already been calibrating the filters, but its also the samples and you can't tune them in. Please tell me that's a bug.

Lars

Mine was in tune with itself, but about 1/2 step out of tune with my other instruments. I ran the filter calibration and everything was back to perfect. That didn't;t make sense to me since the filters are not oscillators, but it worked. I had it running for about 30 minutes before I calibrated filters to warm up. Did you try that or did you tune right after starting from cold? Otherwise, I would open a ticket with DSI support.