Feature requests

J_P_P

Re: Feature requests
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2021, 05:05:45 PM »
A Latch function (play Chord or Key and replace what is being played, and hold it) ...instead of just HOLD (that adds to what is already Hold)

EQ Function as an Effect of Setting

The Drive in the Filter is very Subtle...it would be great if it could be more "Dirty"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 05:08:38 PM by J_P_P »

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2021, 10:44:18 AM »

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2021, 12:51:03 PM »
  • Ability to set layers A and B to use different midi channels - I'm sequencing my PX and other gear using a Maschine+. It doesn't have the concept of record arming individual tracks - pressing record arms all inputs. This means any group I setup on the M+ to listen to PX midi output will record both A and B layers together into the same pattern. Not ideal if I want to use one layer for a bass sound and another for chords and audition different patterns together at a later stage on the M+.
  • Ability to choose how many voices are allocated to each layer. Again taking the layer A as bass, layer B as chords example, I may only want 2 voices for the bass and 6 for the chords
Prophet X / Maschine+ / Prophet6 / Drumbrute Impact / RME fireface

« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2021, 10:48:19 AM »
  • Ability to set layers A and B to use different midi channels - I'm sequencing my PX and other gear using a Maschine+. It doesn't have the concept of record arming individual tracks - pressing record arms all inputs. This means any group I setup on the M+ to listen to PX midi output will record both A and B layers together into the same pattern. Not ideal if I want to use one layer for a bass sound and another for chords and audition different patterns together at a later stage on the M+.
  • Ability to choose how many voices are allocated to each layer. Again taking the layer A as bass, layer B as chords example, I may only want 2 voices for the bass and 6 for the chords

Is Multimode enabled in Globals when you are controlling via external MIDI?

Whatever channel you set the PX to will control layer A and the next channel will control Layer B however MultiMode needs to be turned on in order to do this. I do it all the time.

« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2021, 10:49:37 AM »
The arpeggiator sketchpad that was part of the Prophet 12.....no idea why this wasn't ported over already.