Max forLive Pro2 Patch Tester

Max forLive Pro2 Patch Tester
« on: July 21, 2018, 02:21:26 PM »
Hello,

I wrote a patch for the Pro2 to control is from Ableton. All controls but the Sequencer. On my machine, a 2012 MBP 10.13 Ableton 10 and Max 8 I am experiencing a lag in the interface. I plan on giving this patch away for free anyway but was wondering if someone has a newer machine could test the patch and see if they experience the same issue I see.

What I see is that when turning a knob on the Pro2 the interface in Ableton lags behind by a second or 2. Not the end of the world, just annoying. From Ableton if you turn the same dial you can go as fast as you want. I created a post on the Max forum to see if someone could help. There is a video with what it looks like on my machine.
https://cycling74.com/forums/midi-lag-issue-or-interface-lag-problem

My machine is older but not that old that it couldn't handle this patch. Maybe if someone with a newer machine mac or PC could try this out and report back I would appreciate it. It would be nice to know if it is hardware related or not. I think there is something with max and a larger patch and how I coded it that is slow.

Attached is the entire patch. Rename the file to .amxd. Thank you.
MophoX4, PRO 2