Jeanny's Genius - Prophet-12 soundset(s) (formerly FS soundset)

Hey hey,
I have just released a new soundset for the Prophet-12, called "Jeanny's Genius". This includes the former three soundsets called FS soundset, it also includes documentation and HTML-pages to browse sounds by sound type, sound colour, genre and used synthesis.
http://juliencoder.de/sound/Jeannys_Genius-Prophet-12-1.0.zip
As always versions are included to upload the soundset to every internal bank of the Prophet-12.
Unforunately sound demos have to be postponed, due to temporary indisposal (acute ear). But go ahead and jump right in. Soundset 4 is the new one. It is roughly divided into blocks of ten patches, covering one field: dance/edm, old analogue, FM/80s, drums/percussion, dubstep, (semi)acoustic, sequencer, advanced synth, stadeo/big show and another tricky synth block.
Except for a few sounds using the new sequencer feature, all other sounds should be able to run on OS version prior to 1.2.26.
If you have any feedback: I'm always here. :) Enjoy and best wishes,

Re: Jeanny's Genius - Prophet-12 soundset(s) (formerly FS soundset)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 06:50:18 AM »
Except for a few sounds using the new sequencer feature...

Could you please point me to documentation about the sequencer mode as I couldn’t see it in any of the manual addenda. The lack of sequencer was one reason I was hesitant about going for a P12 but if there is one now that might swing it. Thanks.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:27:37 AM »
Except for a few sounds using the new sequencer feature...

Is it polyphonic?

Could you please point me to documentation about the sequencer mode as I couldn’t see it in any of the manual addenda. The lack of sequencer was one reason I was hesitant about going for a P12 but if there is one now that might swing it. Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 12:10:32 PM »
Hey hey,
I have just released a new soundset for the Prophet-12, called "Jeanny's Genius". This includes the former three soundsets called FS soundset, it also includes documentation and HTML-pages to browse sounds by sound type, sound colour, genre and used synthesis.
http://juliencoder.de/sound/Jeannys_Genius-Prophet-12-1.0.zip
As always versions are included to upload the soundset to every internal bank of the Prophet-12.
Unforunately sound demos have to be postponed, due to temporary indisposal (acute ear). But go ahead and jump right in. Soundset 4 is the new one. It is roughly divided into blocks of ten patches, covering one field: dance/edm, old analogue, FM/80s, drums/percussion, dubstep, (semi)acoustic, sequencer, advanced synth, stadeo/big show and another tricky synth block.
Except for a few sounds using the new sequencer feature, all other sounds should be able to run on OS version prior to 1.2.26.
If you have any feedback: I'm always here. :) Enjoy and best wishes,

Excellent patches in the new set, I really like the LFO trick you used with Patch 97 "Lu-Tze's 4 Corners"
I have been changing the OSC Pitch for some interesting results, I will try some alternate tuning's next  ;D

Thank you

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 03:18:06 PM »
Thank you, glad you enjoy it. If you like playing with the LFOs in interesting ways, you might enjoy a closer look at 60: False impression and 98: The controller. The latter was really fun. :)

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 12:43:41 AM »
These are golden patches. I think i also have FS patches as well.

I really love patches, and what a shame, I was making own patches and heard yours. I was sad  :'(

Someday i hope I could make a solid patches like yours!!

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 11:29:20 AM »
Hey hey,
thanks awefully for the kind comments. I'm glad you appear to enjoy them. For those of you who haven't wanted to take a plunge, here's a youtube-demo, just still image, but I'll talk a little.
youtu.be/ku8XkhLw8hM
This i a demo of a few sounds from soundset 4, the new ones, not contained in the FS patchset.
Enjoy and make music! :)