Observed Quirks

Re: Observed Quirks
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 12:06:35 PM »
We have an updated OS which has been released internally which improves the encoder response on the PX.  We should have it posted in the near future. 

Additionally, we will be porting this fix back to the REV2 as well.

Excellent news, my PX and Rev 2 are eagerly awating.

cbmd

• Sequential
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2018, 03:40:23 PM »
Beta 1.1.1.0.0.1 has been uploaded to the following thread.

https://forum.davesmithinstruments.com/index.php/topic,2656.0.html

Encoder response has been improved along with various other improvements/optimizations.  No fix for the known Multi Mode bug as of yet, though we should have another maintenance update available in the near future.

Thanks!
Product Designer
Sequential | Oberheim

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 04:25:30 PM »
Encoder response has been improved along with various other improvements/optimizations.

Encoder response is indeed drastically improved, thank you very much for your quick response!

For those watching the thread, I have sent as in-depth a description as I could regarding the issues I documented earlier in the thread to DSI support directly, and that's definitely what seemed to get the ball rolling.  Describing them here on the forum was useful to make sure it wasn't just me, but it's not a great mechanism for engaging directly with engineering where the real magic happens.

cbmd

• Sequential
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 04:42:54 PM »
Excellent!  Glad to hear it  :D
Product Designer
Sequential | Oberheim

ddp

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2018, 05:24:39 PM »
Yup, works great here, thanks!
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.